Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Monday!

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope that you all had a great weekend and are ready for the week now! Kyle and I had a nice weekend. He worked on Saturday morning and I went to a few garage sales! At my last stop I just happened to lock my keys in my car so I called Kyle and he was too busy, Wendi had already left town for a volleyball tournament, so I call our neighbor and he brought the spare set to me!! I don't think I'll live that one down for a long time!! When Kyle got off work we headed to DM for another Barnstormer game. Sad to say, but they lost. But we did have a good time. Sunday was church and the weekly grocery shopping! We took a 4 hour nap and had a nice evening together, making supper and cookies for desert! Hope everyone has a GREAT Monday! I know I sure will, we start summer hours here at work! Yeah for summer! :)

Here is a pic of us wating for the game to start! Don't you love our matching curly hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved