Thursday, June 26, 2008

La La Handbags

So a friend from work had this super cute purse and I asked where she got it and she said "La La Handbags" and I hadn't heard of that store before, but I know it now!! And I love it!! There is one in Ames and Urbandale. Kyle and I stopped there before the Barnstormer game last Saturday. They have sooooo many cute purses, wallets, sunglasses, jewlery, scarves...all kinds of good stuff!! So these are the two purses that I picked out:

A cute colorful one...perfect for summer!
And this giraffe print one, I have never really been into animal prints, but I loved this one! And I got the matching wallet too! Kyle thought it looked like a cow purse....those guys just don't know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved