Monday, June 30, 2008

Harley Man!

So as Kyle and I were working on the cabinets last night and I hear a noise that sounds like a motorcycle and I was just thinking it was our neighbor who has a few bikes and I look out the window and there is my Dad on his new Harley on the patio! So of course we had to go for a ride!! Kyle and I really want to get a bike....I just need to convince him a little more! :) We had a nice visit with Dad and of course a nice ride on the bike too! It's crazy...both of my parents have Harleys!!! Who would have ever though!?!?


I hope everyone had a good weekend and is looking forward to this short week and upcoming 3 day weekend! I know we sure are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved