Friday, December 21, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan

I didn't get our meal plan posted last week, but I had it written down! I love this routine and that there is never any question "What's for supper?"! This week was fairly simple with all the Christmas celebrations!

Friday: On the road to Omaha

Saturday: Christmas w/my family in Omaha

Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: Christmas w/my family in Omaha

Sunday Supper: Pizza

Monday: Christmas at Kyle's parents' house

Tuesday: Christmas with Kyle's extended family

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

Thursday: Chili

Friday: Baked Taco Ring

Hoping you & your family have a wonderful Christmas and remember the true reason we celebrate this glorious season!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! The meal plan makes the evening run much smoother! I know what meat to pull down to thaw and all. Shopping goes much better too and I spend less because I am only buying what I need. We did the slow cooker salsa chicken this last week. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that slow cooker salsa chicken recipe. That's the same one I use. It makes a ton, so I usually freeze it and use it again for tacos or it tastes really great in homemade sour cream enchiladas. It give an extra flavor to the enchiladas since I usually just use plain chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved