Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Baking

Over the weekend of December 15th Adelyn and I had a girl’s day in the kitchen making some Christmas goodies! I was excited to get her involved this year. Although it did take more time with her “help”, I didn’t mind, I enjoyed making this memory with my sweet girl!IMG_3913

She watched Mommy once and then she knew just what to do with those cookie cutters! After baking and cooling I also let Adelyn help with decorating the cookies! Check out that excitement!

IMG_3926

Pure concentration!

IMG_3930

The final product, Adelyn’s first Christmas cookie!

IMG_3932

I also made almond bark pretzels & peanut butter ritz crackers, as well as peanut butter chocolate star cookies! Gotta love holiday baking!

IMG_0487

This was the first time I let Adelyn stand on the step stool to “help” me in the kitchen and it won’t be the last. She LOVES that stool. Thankfully Grandpa & Grandma Bangert got one her size for Christmas (this one makes me nervous!).

IMG_3922


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved