Sunday, May 1, 2011

33 weeks

_DSC4797 

How Far Along: 33 Weeks, 3 days!

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of a pineapple, over 4 pounds, and over 17 inches long from head to heel.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, pants, and I’ve recently started wearing a few shirts I got from my sister. I’m still squeezing into a few regular things though! My regular shirts are getting much shorter though!

Gender: It’s a girl!!! We’re still working on names…Kyle & I put a deadline…we have to have one picked out by May 10th!

Movement: She is a busy little girl and I think her movement has increased even more this week. I feel her moving around all throughout the day. I love it though…there is a tiny little life inside me!

Sleep: Eh, it’s progressively getting harder to get to sleep & stay asleep! I’m not the best side sleeper and I wake up on my back quite a bit. Plus a few bathroom runs!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, a bigger selection of clothes, and buying regular clothes (the maternity section needs to expand)!

Cravings: No major cravings this week. I am quickly finding out the bigger she gets the less I eat…I get full SO fast!

Symptoms: Feeling well for the most part, just very achy & tired by the end of the the day.

Best Moment this week: We spent last weekend with both sides of our family for Easter! Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures. :( Kyle and I also had our last prenatal class this week. Makes it seem so much more real!! My sisters also hosted an amazing baby shower for me yesterday, but I’ll do a separate post on that later this week!


1 comment:

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved