Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bow Holder

I’ve seen so many cute ways to store & organize all those fun bows that come with little girls! Instead of spending $$, I decided to make my own!

I started with this beauty! Winking smileDSC09893

I removed the glass & picture. I think I got it at an auction for less than $2 last summer. Then spray painted the frame white.

I picked out some paper for the background. And used mod podge to “seal” it to the backing.  DSC09896

Next I cut & measured some chicken wire (thanks to my Mom!), just a few inches wider than the backing. DSC09897

Once the mod podge was dry I added some ribbon through the frame to use as a hanger. DSC09898

Next I folded the chicken wire around my piece of backing. DSC09899

Lastly I used some duct tape to cover the sharp edges of the chicken wire (to protect the wall). DSC09900

Lastly I inserted the backing into the frame and….

Finally, hung it in Baby Bangert’s room!!DSC09901
Can’t forget the most important part…add bows & flowers!!DSC09902

I’m sure this cheap, simple project will be very useful over the next few years for our little girl!!


1 comment:

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved