Wednesday, April 20, 2011

31 weeks

31 weeks - 4.20.11

How Far Along: 31 Weeks, 6 days….Thursday is the 32 week mark!

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the weight of 4 navel oranges, about 3.3 pounds, and over 16 inches long from head to heel.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, pants, and I’ve recently started wearing a few shirts I got from my sister. I’m still squeezing into a few regular things though, like the tee in my picture again this week! My regular shirts are getting much shorter though!

Gender: It’s a girl!!! We’re still working on names…I sure hope we can get one picked out soon!

Movement: She is a busy little girl! I feel her moving around all throughout the day. I love it though…there is a tiny little life inside me!

Sleep: Eh, it’s progressively getting harder to get to sleep & stay asleep! I’m not the best side sleeper and I wake up on my back quite a bit. Plus a few bathroom runs!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, a bigger selection of clothes, and buying regular clothes (the maternity section needs to expand)!

Cravings: No major cravings this week. I am quickly finding out the bigger she gets the less I eat…I get full SO fast!

Symptoms: Feeling well for the most part, just very achy & tired by the end of the the day.

Best Moment this week: Friday I spent the evening with family! Almost 20 people = good family fun! My cousin from WI came down to visit for the weekend. She is expecting her 2nd boy due August 27th. We enjoyed all things “baby” talk! Unfortunately I didn’t take any pictures that night. :(

Kyle and I also had our first prenatal class this week. We learned lots of great information, maybe a little too much for Kyle’s liking! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved