Saturday, February 28, 2009

Uppercase Living

Tonight I worked on hanging my Uppercase Living order that came in last week. And I pretty happy with the results. Kyle says I'm nuts and just too picky....but I'm pretty sure the bathroom one is a TAD off...but I guess I will just have to live with it! *sigh*
I put this one up in our living room in between two shelves that I just thought had too much blank space in between them. I have to say that I LOVE the result!

Full view.

This one I put up in our main bathroom, this wall had been blank all four years we've lived in our house so it was in desperate need of something! This is actually two separate ones. The "half moon" bathroom originally came with the saying "please wash your hands" underneath and I liked this saying better!

Full view.
I got this little "welcome" for free since I spent a certain amount of money. And I thought it went perfect above the doorway to our basement, which is right when you walk in our back door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved