Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Travis & Laura

Saturday was Travis & Laura’s (Kyle’s twin brother & sister) 22nd birthday! Hard to believe they are that old already! That means I’m getting old! Ha ha!

Mom B made her famous homemade pizza for supper. Grandma & Grandpa DeWall came out and we all ate together and played some card games and of course had cake & ice cream! It was a fun evening with family!

Kyle & Travis were messing around on their laptops. Kyle was showing Travis where he could watch music videos so I quick snapped a picture when Travis was busting a move!!

Oh and do you like his jacket? That is what Kyle & I got him for his birthday!!DSC02056

Had to get a picture with my Hubby!DSC02057

This is while we were playing cards. I can’t remember what the game was called…it’s a fun one we always play at the Bangerts, but Laura was trying to “read” David’s (Travis’ friend & roommate) face to see if she could figure out if she wanted to trade cards or not!DSC02060 

Abby came to Poky to help celebrate too! I think she likes to visit the Bangert house!DSC02061

Grandma & Grandpa DeWall playing cards. DSC02064 

Abby was helping me when we were playing cards….so much that she wanted to “hold” my chips for me…in her mouth! Sorry missy…those aren’t for you!DSC02067

Abby was a tired pup by the end of the night. She was curled up on the chair next to me…but as you can see she wasn’t quite asleep yet!DSC02068DSC02070

Abby & Laura…sorry for the red eyes…she really isn’t that scary looking!DSC02073

Laura and her birthday cake. It was one with a mint swirl…we had to show off Mom B’s baking!! Mmm!! It was really good…and I’m not really a big “mint” person. DSC02074 DSC02075 

And here is Travis with his cake…angel food. Silly boy! Check out those eyes…scary!DSC02076

And this was the last picture of the night. We were walking out the door and I wanted a picture with the birthday girl…she was too busy playing guitar hero though! :) DSC02077


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved