Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Florida!

Hey everyone! I spent the past week in Florida with my three sisters and my Grandpa aka Grampo! It was a great time and I’m missing the warm Florida sun!
I flew down on Wednesday March 18th…which happened to be Grampo’s 75th birthday! Stef drove down from Georgia on Thursday. Mindi flew from Iowa on Thursday and drove with Wendi from Lakeland on Friday after Wendi was done with class. We had a fun filled few days of bike riding, shopping, reading, lounging on the beach, tennis playing, and just chatting!
Grampo fixed up a bunch of bikes so that we would all have one to ride! Here is him and Stef ready to ride! But Grampo didn’t want to wear a helmet. DSC02092
Stef and I on a bike ride…she let me wear Geoff’s helmet. I need to buy one for when I start to ride bike at home. DSC02094
Stef & I both brought our tennis rackets. I haven’t played much so Stef showed me the ropes and we got a couple games in while we were down there. DSC02097
Grampo & Stef relaxing after our first game of tennis. Such a nice picture of Grampo…can’t always catch the smile…he usually makes a funny face!DSC02101 
Friday night when Wendi & Mindi got to Grampo’s house we went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse to celebrate Grampo’s 75th birthday! So here are a few sister pictures I snapped over dinner. DSC02109 DSC02111 
I used the self timer on my camera and got one of all of us. It’s not the best…but it’s the only one I got of all 5 of us over the trip. DSC02113
Grampo’s birthday cake! We didn’t think 75 candles would fit on it so we went with the numbers instead!DSC02114
It’s nice to be able to have a house to stay at while in Florida rather than a hotel room. So we totally took advantage of Grampo’s kitchen. Stef made bbq chicken pizza one day and it was SO good! And even WW friendly! Good job Stef!DSC02115
We have taken pictures by this palm tree for many years!!DSC02124 
Another one taken with the self timer! I love my camera….and my sisters! :)DSC02131 
I think this one of Mindi, Wendi, & Stef is so cute!! I wish I could photo-shop myself in there with them!DSC02133 DSC02139  DSC02152
We like to take “jumping pictures”! Wendi is WAY more experienced than I am!! As you will be able to tell from the next two pictures!! But it made me laugh!!DSC02157 DSC02161
DSC02176
Me and Mindi! DSC02167

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved