Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Stef!

My sister Stefanie & her husband flew home last Sunday and my other sister Wendi flew home on Monday (both will be home for a few weeks (or more!) for Christmas), which happened to be Stef's 30th birthday! So we had a small family get-together to celebrate Stef's birthday! Mom made soup & sandwiches and we had our favorite birthday cake, Oreo Ice Cream Cake! It was a fun evening!

We always have to take some sister pictures when we're together!

Wendi, Stef, & I

Don't you just love Stef's shirt?!? I hope I look that good when I turn 30!

Stef & her 30 candles!
Geoff & his HUGE piece of ice cream cake!
Dad, Stef, and our cousin Toni!

Mom and her 4 girls!

Stef & a few of her gifts

Geoff & Stef...luv these guys!!
My cousin's lil boy, Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved