Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas at Our House

Just thought I would share some pictures of the Christmas decor at our house. For some reason this year I didn't get everything out near as early as I usually do. But it's done now, and you can't help but be in the "Christmas Spirit"!

This is in our kitchen behind the sink.

Our "main" Christmas tree....glowing so pretty at night!

Here's a brighter picture so you can see the color scheme we used!

This is on top of our entertainment center. I got the "Joy" last year at a craft show.

In previous years I didn't have lights and greenery around my nativity scene and I don't know why, because now that I did it, I LOVE it!

And a brighter picture....this is one of my favorite Christmas things!

In the words of Kyle: "Why isn't this our "main" Christmas tree in the living room upstairs?" I told him that I thought it goes better in the basement with the rest of the Hawkeye stuff!
I hope everyone has had a nice start to their December. I'm getting anxious for these next two weeks to get over with. I have about two weeks off over Christmas and Stef & Wendi come home on the 15th! So much to look forward to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved