Monday, July 21, 2008

Twins Game

Kyle and I spent the weekend in Minneapolis. We went to a Twins game on Friday night. Which was a ton of fun. And we won....6-0!!! Saturday we went up to Albertville to shop and then came back into the city and met up with my cousin Libby and did some shopping at Ikea. It was good to see her. We also found a kitchen table and chairs that we want to get, but didn't drive the Explorer and there wasn't enough room in the car, so I think we're going to plan another trip to get the table, hang out with Libby and Adam (her BF) and go to another game!! Sunday we came home and just relaxed....it was a great weekend!!

Joe Mauer!!
Kyle & I at the game
Justin...2008 Home Run Derby Champion!!



This was my supper on Friday night...it was huge!! Chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy!! It was really good too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved