Thursday, July 3, 2008

3 Years!!!

Yesterday Kyle & I celebrated our three year anniversary!! It's hard to believe it's already been three years!! Time does fly!! :) After work we went to Ames to Hickory Park for supper (I love that place) and then the plan was to go to a movie, but we had some spare time so we went to Best Buy (I was thinking we were going to look at appliances) and we walked by the cameras and Kyle says "which one do you want?" And I was SUPER excited!! I've wanted the Canon Rebel xTi for a long time....but I didn't get that one. I got the Sony Cyber Shot H10. It's not an SLR which is what I thought I wanted, but I think this is a better option for me now. It has some more advanced settings than a traditional point and shoot camera, but its a little better on price than the SLR's and not near as big either. And I have the option to buy the lens, but I don't have to like you do with the SLR cameras. We haven't opened the box yet 'cause we want to make sure we made the right decision, but its killing me, I want to get it out and start "shooting"!!! Afterwards we went to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream...I love that place!! Did you know that when you go there and give them a tip they sing for you?!?!? Anyway, we had a nice anniversary and the weekend is almost here!! I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July long weekend!!! I know we sure will!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved