Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan

One of my favorite things that I feel like keeps our day/budget in order is a meal plan and I haven't done it in FOREVER! So I'm back at it and hope to start a trend in our house! I usually plan for the week and then shop what we need based on that plan. And who doesn't love knowing what's for supper each night!


Monday: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Green Beans

Tuesday: Chicken Bundles, Roasted Potatoes, & Salad

Wednesday: Bubble Pizza & Salad

Thursday: French Dip Cupcakes & Fruit

Friday Lunch: Mama out of town, kiddos @ Auntie's house, & Daddy's working

Saturday Lunch: Mama out of town, kiddos @ Auntie's house, & Daddy's working

Saturday Supper: Daddy Duty!

Sunday Brunch: Pancakes & eggs

Sunday Supper: Pizza Nite!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved