Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan

Well my first week being a full time Wife/Mama (I still need to post about this!!) was great on the meal
plan front...BUT I got off track for a couple weeks. I think since I was home more I figured I could just wing it each night, but I really didn't like that plan too much. Today Adelyn helped me do the whole meal plan. She even wrote my grocery list for me! Our menu this week is pretty kid friendly! 😉

Monday: Bubble Up Pizza, Salad, & Cottage, Cheese

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes, Roasted Potatoes, & Fruit

Wednesday: Pigs In A Blanket, Carrots, & Fruit

Thursday: Chicken Quesadillas, Corn, & Fruit

Friday: Supper out @ Wendy's!

Saturday: Dinner @ a Friend's house 

Sunday: Pizza Nite!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved