Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father’s Day Cook-out

Just in case we happen to have a baby, we invited my Dad and Grampo up for the night for supper on Friday to celebrate Father’s Day. Hayden wanted to celebrate with Grandpa too! He was clapping here…he LOVES to clap! It’s SO cute!!DSC09946

Nothing says “let’s celebrate you, Dad” like grillin’ out! We grilled steak, hot dogs, and veggie kabobs!  I hadn’t ever included potatoes on kabobs before, but they turned out pretty good. The secret is that you have to pre-cook them for a bit. DSC09947

This was the first time we used our patio furniture. Last summer I got the table at an auction for $10 and then we just picked up some chairs from Target this spring. Not too shabby! I have a feeling we’ll spend lots of summer evenings out here. LOVE it!!DSC09948

After supper we escaped the heat and came in for desert! I made Oreo cheesecake! Hayden even had a few bites…needless to say, he loved it! Pretty sure he loves his Grandpa too! My Dad’s arms are going to be full once baby Bangert makes her arrival!DSC09950

Uncle Kyle entertained Hayden with our wood floors & a fleece blanket!DSC09955

Hayden loved it! He’s pretty easy to please!DSC09957

Hayden had to test out our new recliners! He wasn’t a fan…one day he’ll learn! I think this was getting to the point of the night where he was getting tired…too late for this little guy.DSC09958

Happy Father’s Day Dad!DSC09961I think this is a good picture to show how low my belly is! I even had to take a double take when I looked at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved