Sunday, March 13, 2011

25 weeks

25 weeks - 3.9.11

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of an eggplant!

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.  Things are getting tighter though!

Gender: It’s a girl!!!

Movement: I've been starting to feel her more & more throughout the day! Kyle is anxiously awaiting his turn to be able to feel her!

Sleep: Not too bad, I get up a few times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. I guess it’s preparing me for a newborn!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and a bigger selection of clothes! Being able to go up & down stairs without getting winded!

Cravings: I don't have specific cravings. I just like to eat! ;) I don’t think ice cream counts, I love that anytime!

Symptoms: Really can’t complain! Feeling pretty well!

Best Moment this week: Spending the weekend in Chicago with family! DSC09850

Big surprise friends, I’m behind! Today I am actually 26 weeks, 3 days. But I wanted to get this post up, for my reference! Kyle and I are on spring break the first half of this week. We have lots on our agenda…visiting daycares and a few meetings to make sure we have all our ducks in a row before baby gets here (aka insurance, lawyer, investments, etc!). Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved