Wednesday, January 19, 2011

18 weeks

18 weeks - 1.19.11 Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of a sweet potato

Total Weight Gain/Loss: haven’t weighed lately…I’ll do a check for next week!

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.  Things are getting tighter though!

Gender: We’ll find out next week!

Movement: I’ve felt a few things that I’m pretty sure aren’t gas! ;)

Sleep: Not too bad, I get up a few times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. I guess it’s preparing me for a newborn!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and a bigger selection of clothes!

Cravings: I don't have specific cravings. I just like to eat! ;) I don’t think ice cream counts, I love that anytime!

Symptoms: Mostly tiredness and a sore back. I’m making a chiropractor appointment this week!

Best Moment this week: The anticipation of seeing our baby on the ultrasound screen in less than 1 week!

 

So this is a little late, tomorrow I will be 19 weeks. Better late than never, right?!?!? Next Tuesday is when we have our ultrasound appointment to find out if we are about to bring on the pink or blue! I’m so anxious!! Hope every has a great end of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved