Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures with Emma

My friend Sara’s little girl, Emma, turned 6 months a few weeks ago. They came to Fort Dodge to get her pictures taken and I went to help with Sara with Emma throughout the photo-shoot. She is one of the happiest babies I’ve seen and probably the cutest! Just love her!!!

She wore this little pink Hawkeye outfit we bought for her when she was born! s42052cb109856_27

Sara and I even got to get a picture with Emma. s42052cb109856_28

While Sara was meeting with the photographer to go through the pictures they got, Kyle and I took Emma in her stroller and walked around the mall. We got quite a few comments from friends/acquaintances about how quick my “pregnancy” went by! lol If we had a baby like Emma we would be so lucky, she’s a doll!! Don’t get any ideas though, not yet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved