Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Abby’s Haircut

Hey everyone!! I hope your June has had a great start. I can’t believe it’s already here. I hope the summer goes slow…these are some of my favorite months!!

Abby’s hair was getting quite long so we got her into the groomer on Tuesday this week. I forgot to take before pictures so I had to try and snap a few on the car ride to the groomer…not the safest I know, but I wanted you guys to see how fluffy she was!! We have been really happy with this groomer too…they don’t cut her hair too short, almost just right!! You be the judge and check out the pictures of our little pampered pooch below!!

DSC02800 DSC02804 DSC02801
DSC02815 DSC02814 DSC02818

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved