Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Friends = Fun Night

Saturday night we met with Mark and Jenna (I work with Jenna at the college and Mark is her BF who is a cop here in FD) and some new friends, Jodi and Tervor(Trevor is a fellow cop friend of Mark’s and Jodi and is wife!).

Started the night out at Pizza Hut for some delicious pizza! Kyle and I had canadian bacon and pineapple, our most favorite!! Jenna got chicken and by the end of supper I was wishing I ordered that…going to try it next time! DSC02855

 

The plan was to hit DQ for some ice cream afterwards because they have the “brownie batter blizzard” back for the summer and what happens when we get there….their order of the brownie stuff didn’t come in and so we left there and headed over to a local ice cream shop, Dairyette! I was thinking I was going to just go all out that night, but ended up being reasonable and ordered a small twist cone…Yum-o!!!

Boys just being boys at the ice cream shoppe!

DSC02856
Take #1
DSC02857
Take #2

 

After ice cream we headed back to our house to hang out in the garage for a few! I think that place is quickly becoming quite the hot spot….and I think Kyle and I are both ok with that! So far this summer we have had a ton of fun out there! And I’m sure there are lots of good times to follow!

Look at these two cute couples!!

DSC02858 DSC02859

 

Jenna is quickly becoming one of my new BFF’s!! Hey a girl can never have too many friends!! :) She has really been a big support on my weight loss journey and through that our friendship has grown!!

Like our mini’s….totally unplanned!! ;)DSC02861

Senior picture pose!! :P 

DSC02872 DSC02874

                  DSC02882

Kyle and I got this clock for a gift last year and knew when we spruced up our garage it would work perfect out there!! We call it our party light clock!! It is actually quite bright! Too bad it can’t keep the time worth a hoot!! DSC02881

Abby even got to hang out with us in the garage! She was probably the most loved one there!! Everyone always wants to be Abby’s friend!! :) Kyle gave her his empty gatorade bottle and boy did she like…I think she would have played fetch all night, as long as Trevor was throwing that bottle, Abby was running to get it!DSC02884           

It was overall a great night and so fun to get to know Jodi and Trevor!! Never a dull moment when Trevor is around and Jodi is a total sweetheart and super fun!DSC02899


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved