Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a nice Easter weekend spent with both families. I had Friday off work and did my spring cleaning….washed the inside & outside of the windows, cleaned the window sills, swept & vacuumed the floors, dusted the kitchen, living room, & office. The only rooms I didn’t get to were the guest room and our bedroom. Hopefully I can work on those this week.

Saturday I got my hair cut (check out my previous post) and then we went to Pocahontas to Mom & Dad B’s for supper. Mom B is such a great cook…we had pork loin on the rotisserie, cheesy potatoes, corn, homemade dinner rolls, brownies & ice cream for desert. Mmmm!!

This is the only picture I got all night though! Kyle wanted to just eat it right off the bar…ha ha!! :) Don’t worry…he didn’t!DSC02239 

After dinner we played some cards and chatted for a while. Abby always likes to visit their house and check it out. This time she made it down to the basement somehow and came back up with a dirty little face!

Sunday morning was church. Kyle wasn’t feeling the best so we rushed home afterwards so he could get a nap in before we headed down to my Mom’s house for lunch.

I used my gorilla pod & self timer though and got a quick picture of us all dressed up! DSC02243

Here is a close up of my curled short hair! Got lots of compliments…made me feel pretty!DSC02248

When I came out of the bathroom Abby was just sitting on the bench where we had taken our picture acting like she was waiting her turn. So of course I had to get one of her!! Isn’t she so cute?!?!? DSC02246

We headed down to Mom’s. It was so fun to see her new kitchen, living room, bathroom, and office. But she said since two of my sister’s hadn’t seen it yet I couldn’t post the pictures!

Here is Mom setting the Easter table. It looked very nice…Daune & her even dyed eggs, had Easter napkins, and Peeps at everyone’s place! Good job Duane! This is her old living room/new formal dining room. It was so nice to have lots of space to fit around her nice, big new table!DSC02251 DSC02257

Maya (Mom & Duane’s Granddaughter) wanted me to take her picture. She is so fun and VERY smart for a 3 year old. DSC02254

Kyle and I finished off the night on the couch crying while watching Marley and Me! It was such a great movie and if you’re an animal lover it will definitely make ya cry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved