Monday, April 14, 2008

Sara Got Married!!!

My best friend, Sara, got married last weekend (April 12th). The wedding was beautiful and so was she! Her colors were gold & pink, looked very elegant! I am so happy for her and Vahn! Congrats guys!!

Sara & I...wating for the ceremony to start!
Tanya....she tooks tons of pics, hope to get them from her soon!

Sara & Kaley (her cousin), the flowergirl

Sara...what a gorgeous bride!

Tracy & I at the reception, we had so much fun!

Our flowers...they were beautiful!

My sister Mindi and I! We tore up the dance floor!!!

Kyle & I....found his tie at Younkers...it was a perfect match!

The newly married couple....first dance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved