Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Home Decor!

So sometimes I get tired of how things are always the same, so I like to mix things up a bit! When I was on my Algona/Emmetsburg trip I stopped in West Bend and got a few new things at Pam's Final Touch (A super great little shop!). Check out my pictures below!

I bought this artifical geranium (i think that what it is!) at Pam's, I think it brightens up our kitchen!


So I don't know what to call these, but I think they're neat! I bought the "ball" things at Pam's and then the bowl at Hobby Lobby! A nice fresh centerpiece for our coffee table!

So this is a little old, but I bought the banana holder at Homespun in the mall and I love it!! Matches the other decor in our kitchen perfectly! And now our bananas stay fresher, longer!

This is about as exciting as the banana holder, but its "special"! When I was on my way home from Emmetsburg I stopped at this little shop that is just north of town on hwy 169 called "Just For You", I always drive by and think I should stop there and never do, so that day I did! She has some cute things, but I got this cutting board. It reminded me of a cutting board my Mom had when I was growing up at the farm, except her's was in the shape of a pig! :)

I needed something different in our bathroom. It always ends up just getting cluttered with our "bath" stuff. So I cleared that stuff off and used this smaller hurricane with a coordinating candle and some rocks in the bottom! I think it turned out nice! The green runner underneath also completes it well!

And last, but definatly not least, Kyle and I took the blinds out of our bay window! They were the kind that is in-between the windows and they didn't work very well so you never had a nice clear view and now its perfect! We just need to get a curtain rod that extends the entire length of the window, the ones that are in the picture are ones left from the preview owners that we have just used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved