Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Nightstands!

A friend of mine heard about a sale at Alco (of all places!) on these nightstands, so I couldn't pass them up! So on Saturday I went to Algona for my final dress fitting for my friend, Sara's, wedding and then headed up to Emmetsburg to get the nightstands. Kyle and I don't have coordinating bedroom furniture, but the one piece we do have is a black dresser and that was my night stand before and Kyle used some old suitcases (i think they looked neat), but now we'll have matching ones! So I moved the dresser to the corner and put our TV on it (got rid of our "college days" tv stand)! We also ordered a new headboard (we just had the plain metal frame before only on the bottom) from Slumberland last week. Kyle is picking it up today!!! I'm super excited to make our bedroom look a little more "grown up"! The only bummer part is that Alco only had 1 left, so we had to do a raincheck for the other one! Hope it comes in soon!! I'll add another picture when its all put together!

The Headboard

New Nigtstand!

Our TV & dresser in the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved