Tuesday, April 15, 2014

February Randomness

My “super Avery”! so much cuteness!!!
IMG_3197
Everyone’s fav time of day – when Daddy gets home!
IMG_3222
there are no words!! lol! big baby – little stroller! ha!
IMG_3247
Playing in Avery’s crib before bed! They love to play in each other’s bed!
IMG_3291
Mark & Kathy came over for supper to celebrate Valentines Day! Adelyn’s face totally cracks me up! They sure love their {auntie} Kathy! <3
IMG_3301
Adelyn was showing me her chicken dance moves! Ha!
IMG_3346
Sweet girl napping with her babies! {she was pretending!}
IMG_3349
My one & only Valentine – for the 15th year and many, many more to come!
IMG_3356
<3
IMG_3370
Hot cocoa with Daddy! Adelyn wasn’t into it too much tho!
IMG_3376
Bath time, one of their favorite things!
IMG_3418
After we got Avery’s 1 year pictures done we had lunch at Wendys with Gma Cindy & Gpa Duane! Love all the smiles in these pictures!
IMG_3440
Adelyn showing off her ElleOllie dress! I got this for her last year and was thankful we got 2 winters worth of wear out of it, so cute!
IMG_3443
Baking with my best girl! She LOVES to help in the kitchen and I love having her right beside me, she really is a great helper! {btw we made kit kat cookies, delish!}
IMG_3353
Our local party store offered 20% the entire store the month of February, so I took advantage of it and stocked up on Sophia the First party supplies for Adelyn’s 3rd birthday party {in June}! She wasn’t excited about them at all! ha!
IMG_3492

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved