Saturday, June 26, 2010

Garage Sale Finds…Part II

Like I said a few weeks ago, it’s no secret I love to go to garage sales! 

Last weekend I found this great basket for $1.00! I can’t wait to use it for a center piece on our kitchen table or coffee table!DSC07538 

I think my favorite find so far this year is this mirror. Check out how tall it is…it stands up to the light switch! Right now it is a light sage green, I want to paint it black or white! Check out the great detailing on the frame! And this isn’t no flimsy mirror…it is SUPER heavy, that tells you it’s good!

DSC07535 DSC07537

 

And my last find was this little lamp. I wanted something more to add to the night stand next to the day bed and this worked perfect for just $1.00! I’m thinking about spray painting it shiny silver!DSC07541


1 comment:

  1. Fun Garage Sale Finds!! I missed not going out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved