Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter

Hello Everyone! I have to apoligize, its been FOREVER since I've updated our blog! Winter if finally gone and we are getting some early April showers on this last day of March! The Saturday before Easter we had my Dad and Grandma over for supper. I didn't get any pictures taken while they were over, but I did get one taken of the table before hand! We had a nice time with them! On Sunday we went to church and then headed to Britt to Kyle's Aunt & Uncle's house. It was nice to catch up with his family and see the cousins. Two of the cousins had babies last year so family gathering are quite different now with kids around!! But they are entertaining and oh so cute! Again I wasn't very good about taking pictures while we were there...sorry! I hope everyone is doing well and this spring I am going to try hard to keep this updated better!

The colorful plates on top are "egg" plates! They were a SUPER deal at Pottery Barn one year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved