Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LUI - Update


So for lighten up Iowa, in the Fort Dodge area, we are currently ranked 13th in the weight loss division and activity minutes division! I am pretty proud of our team for that! There are 68 teams competing the Fort Dodge area! And I had a great week last week, I lost another two pounds, so I am down a total of twelve!! The activity part is harder for me, but I am working on it! Again, any encouragement or good motivators that anyone has, they're always welcome! Oh, one more thing...I started reading a book from my sister, "The Beck Solution Diet, How to Think like a Thin Person". It has some great ideas that I am trying to put into practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved