Friday, September 14, 2007

Wendi Comes Home!!!

Like I said in my prior post Wendi's volleyball team had a tournament in Ankeny! How exciting! It was great to see her and get to meet some of her team! Here are a few pics from the weekend.





After Wendi's games on Friday night we went to Cheddars for supper! It is one of mine and Kyle's favorite restaurants! They have the "cookie monster" and it is great! We share meals just so we have room for desert!

I was pretty excited because they have strawberry lemonade with FREE refills!

Jake & Wendi....we couldn't get him to smile!

Before: Wendi & our Double Cookie Monster!

After: Wendi & no Cookie Monster left...we were SUPER full!

I luv my lil sister!


We we were worried what we were going to do with Abby. We stayed in Ankeny Saturday night and didn't want to leave her in the car all day so I took a chance and asked the guy in charge at the tournament if I could bring her in and he said Yes!!!

The girls loved Abby! She got all the attention!

The Southeastern Fire won the tournament!! Way to go girls!!

Wendi loves Abby!

We had to give Wendi her gift before we left the gym because we wouldn't see her on her birthday! :(

But I think she was happy 'cause she got an Ipod!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved