Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday fell on a Wednesday this year, so of course I had to work! I can't wait for a year where its falls on a Saturday or Sunday!! That will be gift enough for me!! I ended up getting off work a couple hours early so that helped!

I got home & this is what Kyle had waiting for me, all my favorite foods! Hy-Vee Chinese, Sonic Strawberry Limeade, Applebees Spinach Artichoke Dip, and of course a Snickers candybar!


And of course flowers!


My man is so good to me! He also bought me another table for my craft room!


Wendi happened to be home from Florida. Her volleyball team had a tournament in Ankeny so she was home to help celebrate my birthday, which was great! Pictured below is Wendi with her boyfriend Jake....we like him! ;)


Mom made me a Strawberry Crunch cake...its sssoo good!! Thanks Mom!


And Wendi's birthday is just three days after mine so since she was home Mom made her a cake too, Oreo Ice Cream Cake! Another one of my favorites!


Gift Time! Mindi & Preston got me this puppy journal for Abby!


They also gave me this frame that I get to decorate...not sure what occassion I am going to use, but I can't wait to get to work on it!


Mindi & Preston! Thanks for the gifts guys!


Me & another one of my (early) birthday presents, Abby!


Another pic with my favorite guy...he always does so good of treating me SUPER great on my birthday! Thanks Babe!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved