Sunday, August 14, 2016

Birthday Goal: EXCEEDED!

May 10th, 2016 my kids and I had just got home from a fun weekend with family at the Wisconsin Dells. It was fun, yet discouraging at the same time. I hated how I looked & felt in my swimsuit and decided it was FINALLY time to do something about it. I set a goal to lose 32lbs by the time I turned 32 which gave me 16 weeks. It was a lofty goal, but I was ready to make dramatic changes.

I’m excited to share that in less fourteen weeks (14!!) I crushed my goal! As of this morning I’m down 33.4lbs in that time and exactly 40lbs since 1/4/16! August 29th I turn 32 years old and I promise you, I’ll have increased that “lbs lost #” even more!


I decided today was a good day to join the weekly picture of my kids after church!

Time to set some more goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved