Tuesday, July 19, 2016

#momlife

April 1st, 2016 I got a new job title.
I said goodbye to dress pants and hello yoga pants.
It's likely that I have a rock {or two} in my pocket. {thanks my rock loving little boy}
My house gets messier quicker than it ever has {we’re here all the time}.
I’ve got extra {spiderman} undies in my purse.
Instead of reading Federal registers, work email, etc, I read children's books. 
My lunch hour is no longer spent alone.
Speaking of lunch, it usually isn’t warm.
I don’t get sick days, vacation, or break time.
Daily conversations revolve around dolls, trucks, & potty talk.
I've become an excellent referee & negotiator. 
My schedule involves swim lessons, story time, bike rides, and play dates.
I repeat myself, A LOT.
TV entertainment includes Disney Jr, princesses, & super heros.
I answer questions all.day.long.
Instead of my name badge, you might find a sticker {or 2!} on my shirt.
I get mushy kisses throughout the day.
I give magical kisses to take owies away.  
I treasure after nap snuggles.
I’m blessed to spend my days with my kids.
I’m a full time stay-at-home mom, best job ever.
#momlife


Stick around, I plan to share more about why I have this great honor of being a full time mama!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your back here! I'm excited to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved