Monday, October 14, 2013

Catching Up

Well if you look at my blog archives to the right you’ll see I was good about posting in March, April, & May but then something happened and have only had a hand full of posts each month after that. Well I can tell you exactly what happened…I went back to work! Having a full time job, a part time job, a husband, 2 kids, and everything else just doesn’t leave much time for blogging. But it makes me sad because I use our family blog to scrapbook and I enjoy looking back over the years at different posts, so I’m determined to get caught up! Hold on and be ready for lots of posts from the Bangert family!
And just for fun, here’s a picture of my sweet kiddos from the pumpkin patch over the weekend! I’ll make sure to do a full post on that soon!
IMG_6053

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, could they be any cuter?! And they are both getting so big!! And the outfits!! I could go on and on. That's exciting that you went back to work, but boy do you sound busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the Maple Leaf Festival is this coming weekend in Baldwin City. Are you coming to it by chance?

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved