Sunday, February 24, 2013

38 weeks

38 weeks, 3 days 2.24.13

How Far Along: 38 weeks, 3 days {2.24.13}

Size of baby: Baby Bangert #2 is the size of a pumpkin

Heartbeat: 160bpm at 38 week appointment

Maternity Clothes: Mainly all maternity! I’ve been trying to layer with some of my regular cardigans & sweaters.

Gender Predictions: It’s a boy!

Movement: He is a busy boy! Sometimes in the mornings my tummy looks a little deformed because of all his movement. I just don’t see how he has room to move so much!

Sleep: I’ve been sleeping pretty well these days, usually only 1 bathroom break per night.

What I miss: When everything in my closet used to fit me and sleeping on my back.

Cravings: Mexican! I have yet to give into that craving too…I’m sure that will change in the next few days!

Symptoms: Some back pain & slightly swollen feet at the of the day.

Best Moment this week: We had snow day at home on Friday and got lots done around the house & in Baby Boy’s nursery. I think I finally feel comfortable saying I’m ready if this boy decides to make his arrival!

We had our 38 week appointment with Dr Olson on Tuesday. Based on the ultrasound I had last week she is estimating Baby Boy to be about 8 1/2 lbs! The ultra sound said he was 7lbs 8oz and I was measuring 2 weeks ahead. I was dilated to 2cm and Dr said he is very low (I could have told her that!). We’ll see what she has to say at my 39 week appointment next week.

Someone insisted on getting their picture taken too…by herself! Such an independent little girl!IMG_4322


6 comments:

  1. Getting so close to meeting the newest Bangert family member. I love the pic of Adelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you are on count down! Can't wait to hear more about and meet the newest little Bangert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Any day now mama, can't wait to log on one day and see your big announcement that little boy is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted. You've been in my prayers but I'm not on fb to check any updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Time is flying, Mama B is about to pop! The next time we see you, you will be a mama of 2!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Have they said if they will induce early this time?

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved