Friday, February 25, 2011

23 weeks


How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gain/Loss: didn’t weigh this week

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. Things are getting tighter though!

Gender: It’s a girl!!!

Movement: She’s a busy bee in the evenings and I've been starting to feel her more & more throughout the day!

Sleep: Not too bad, I get up a few times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. I guess it’s preparing me for a newborn!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and a bigger selection of clothes!

Cravings: I don't have specific cravings. I just like to eat! ;) I don’t think ice cream counts, I love that anytime!

Symptoms: Really can’t complain! Feeling pretty well!

Best Moment this week: Picking out the glider for our nursery! Hayden was a good help! ;)


Once again I'm behind getting this up. Today is day 2 in my 24th week, but hey better late than never right?!?! I'm so excited for this weekend, we have friends staying with us and a wedding, should be a good time!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved