Sunday, October 10, 2010

Iowa Hawkeyes vs Penn State

Saturday morning hit the road for Iowa City, not as early as usual since it was a night game!

We stopped mid way in Des Moines for lunch. I had the awesome idea to shop and cut our tailgate time short! Luckily, Kyle went for it! ;) I found some great deals! Gap = MY FAV!!!

Yellow tank, $1.38DSC08849

Purple tank, $6.99DSC08850

Purple sweater, $10.30DSC08853

Pink striped tee, $5.59 (got one in green too!)DSC08855

I got quite a few other things I forgot to photograph and of course a few things for my fav nephew, Hayden!! :) I got 18 things for $110! I <3 Gap!!!

We had a short 20 minutes left to get to Iowa City. Once we got to our parking spot and got settled.

We walked around a bit and saw a few friends. Remember Heidi from this post? She’s a rock star, just signed up for an Iron Man next summer!! She is my fitness idol!!!DSC08860

Game time came around and the stadium looked AWESOME!!!DSC08868

It was Homecoming and we played Penn State. We had an awesome 1st half, a dull 2nd half, but pulled out a win, 24-3! I <3 Hawkeye football!!

We jetted out of there right away, game got over after 10pm and we had a 3+ hour drive home!!


1 comment:

  1. You are honestly way too cute! I love your team spirit. I really get into sports as well (michigan ones) I am from Michigan and just moved too Pennsylvania this year. I am not a fan our their sports teams, and really only love my Michigan teams and get all spirited out for them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved