Friday, August 14, 2009

Show Us Your Life Friday – Favorite Vacation Spot

KellyShowUsKelly over at “Kelly’s Korner”  hosts this every week and I wanted to participate this week because who doesn’t love vacation!!!

Kyle and I have only went on a few vacations since we got married. Our honeymoon was in Clearwater Beach, Florida. We rented a cabin on Leech Lake in Minnesota for a week one summer, and our other trips were pretty much just short ones(Minneapolis, Chicago, Iowa City). So probably out of those, Florida would definitely have to be my favorite. But if we could pick anywhere to vacation we would LOVE to visit BORA BORA!!!

I just love the idea if staying in a little “hut” over the ocean…everything looks SO relaxing! Here is a description I found on a website that I don’t think anyone could resist!!

Bora Bora - Unquestionably the most romantic of the Pacific islands remains the island of all dreams.

Honeymooners and romantics from around the world have laid claim to Bora Bora where the castle-like Mount Otemanu pierces the sky above the crystal lagoon with its unique over the water bungalows that offer a magical oneness with this extraordinary environment.

Lush tropical slopes and valleys blossom with hibiscus, while palm-covered motu circle the lagoon like a delicate necklace. Perfect white-sand beaches give way to emerald waters where impossibly colored fish animate the coral gardens. So much has been written about Bora Bora, and yet it is hard to find the right words to describe the magic that emanates from this island.

Seen from the air, Bora Bora has been compared to that of "a tiny emerald in a setting of turquoise, encircled by a sheltering necklace of sparkling pearls".

And here are a few pictures I found…someday hopefully we can share our own!!

1 BOB_LEME-exter-2 BOB_LEME-rooms-1 untitled 

Make sure to visit Kelly’s blog to see other “favorite vacation spots”!! I know there are many other places we would like to visit!!

Happy Friday everyone! We are headed to Minneapolis for a Twins baseball game tomorrow!!


2 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to go somewhere tropical like Bora Bora someday. The pictures all make it look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would not want to go to Bora Bora? I've heard that many celebrities go there for their vacations. I can see why just by looking at these pictures. Surely, I would love to go there someday but for now, I'm very much satisfied with the scenery in Panama City Beach, FL. Condo rentals there can be very affordable if you know where to look. Since I got married and had kids, my family have always enjoyed our time at the Panama City Beach vacation rental homes.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved