Monday, May 19, 2008

Wisconsin

My sisters Mindi and Wendi and my Mom and I all went to Wisconsin this past weekend for my cousin Elizabeth's graduation. We stopped and shopped on the way (found lots of great deals!) and then got to Wisconsin on Friday night. It was great to see Elizabeth and spend time with her! Over a two night period we got about 8 hours of sleep because we always stayed up late having "girl talk"!!! Tons of fun and brings back so many memories!! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a good start to your work week!

Mom and her girls....minus Stef! Notice she is having an "emotional moment"!

Wendi & Me
Do I look like the lunch lady or what....I borrowed some shoes from my cousin so I could do the Nordic Trak and they noticed I looked like the lunch lady!!
Wendi Sue
Jumping Wendi

Wendi and Me on this really cool "mini teater-totter" at Ikea! We had to stop there on the way home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved