Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lighten Up Iowa

So for the 2nd year in a row my sister & I are on a Lighten Up Iowa team with a friend, JoAnn. We are competing the in weight loss & accumulate activity minutes divison! Last year I have to say I wasn't 100% successful. I did log about 5000 minutes of activity, but only lost about 5 pounds overall. I have a hefty goal this year. I want to have 7000 activity minutes and lose about 35-40 pounds! I am already on track, so far since the 1st of January I have lost 8 pounds! So I just need to keep the scale going in that direction....down! So anyway, I just wanted to share this and any encouragement that anyone has is always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved