Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Re-Roofing!

This past week we have been working on our roof. And when I say we, I should really say KYLE!! He is amazing, I don't know how he does it. But he got it done in 8 days!! With help only three of those days!! And he worked his normal 50-60 hour work week too! Yep, thats right, he's amazing! His Dad & Brother were a great help over the weekend with the house and then Kyle had Monday off and finished the garage and then yesterday after work we finished the shed! I didn't take a final pic, but I will post that later. I want to take a before & after pic to show the HUGE difference!

Kyle & his brother, Travis on the roof

Another shot!
If you look close you can Abby peeking out...this is how she was almost all weekend. But we didn't want her to step on something sharp or get hit with a shingle! Poor little puppy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved