Thursday, April 4, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan

I am still home on maternity leave {and loving it!} and have decided I needed to reign in my crazy pregnancy cravings and eating habits! Its time to buckle down and lose these post baby lbs! To help with my post baby weight loss I’ve planned out meals for the next week (plus a few days!). I plan to cook supper and then use the leftovers for lunch the next day or so. I’ve scoured Pinterest to find some new recipes to keep things interesting! I’m currently tracking my eats on My Fitness Pal, if you use this app, add me: bangert {dot} darci {at} gmail {dot} com.

 

Thursday: Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

Friday: Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Saturday Lunch: Mom’s for Easter

Saturday Supper: Mom’s for Easter

Sunday Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwiches

Sunday Supper: Pizza Night!

Monday: Cheese Soup

Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken Pasta

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Creamy Baked Chicken

Friday: Cheesy Taco Pasta

 

Here’s to working towards my post baby bod!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved