Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kyle turns 24!

Kyle's birthday happened to land on Memorial Day this year so it was nice to have the day off together! We didn't do a whole lot and I think that was ok! We slept in, made breakfast, watched "I Am Legend", and Kyle's family came over for Casey's pizza and caked & ice cream. We played some bago too...our neighbor made a set and now he's going to help Kyle make one!! I'm excited, love that game! The night before Kyle, Wendi, and I had a nice dinner, steak, green bean casserole, strawberry pretzel salad, watermelon, and triple chocolate cake for desert! So Kyle got TWO birthday cakes!! It was a nice long weekend....now we're back to work!

Kyle cutting his 1st cake!

Opening presents!

My family and I got him Sirius satelittle radio!
Kyle's 2nd birthday cake...Go Hawks!!

Look at those beautiful eyes!
Licking his plate clean!! He must have loved that cake!


Wendi and I at the end of the night...she didn't want her picture taken!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved